Ten PhD opportunities
The OIKOS Anchoring Innovation research team is delighted to announce ten new PhD opportunities.
1. Anchoring Coins: Reframing the Coin Introduction of Ptolemaic Dynasty
2. Anchoring Early Christian Identity
3. Anchoring Empire and the World of Ancient Judaism
4. Anchoring Empire in the Greek World
5. Anchoring Global Diversity: Mediterranean Material Culture in Central Asia
6. Ancient Anchors and New Media
7. (also PD) Egyptian Priests and the Anchoring of Greek Kings: Reframing Greek Honour in Ptolemaic Egypt
8. Hellenism in the Roman Late Republic and the Augustan Period - Project 1
9. Hellenism in the Roman Late Republic and the Augustan Period - Project 2
10. Innovation, Progress and the Role of Nature
Please note that nr. 5 has an early application deadline (November 7, 2021) and that nr. 7 is also available as PD project.
All information, including application requirements and deadlines, can be found on our website: http://www.anchoringinnovation.nl/jobs.